x men + textposts
Happiness is: Knitting and Top Gear.
- me: *owns 264 unread books*
- me: *buys 17 new books*
- me: *rereads harry potter*
Day 1 of September’s #SizeDoesn’tMatter Yoga Challenge: Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
I recorded a short video of this pose, including a mermaid pose variation and a transition into tomorrow’s pose (bridge pose)- Check it out!
Want a little more instruction? Check out the Yoga Journal Pose Index.
Want To Participate?
2. Post a pic of yourself in the pose of the day- check @yoga_davina & I for daily pose updates. Tag us & hashtag #sizedoesntmatter.
3. At the end of the month we’ll select a few of you to receive goodies from our generous sponsors- don’t forget to tag all your pictures w/ #sizedoesntmatter!
Captain America:The Winter Soldier + heartbreaking scenes
PotterFacts 7/404 | The Chamber of Secrets
"Gilderoy Lockhart is the only Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher to have no connection at all to Voldemort."
That’s because even Voldemort has a certain demand for skill and competence
that was the sickest burn i have ever seen
In case you’re trying to keep track of the Infinity Gems;
- Kevin Feige (President of Marvel Studios) stated that the Tessaract seen in The Avengers and Thor was actually an Infinity Gem, specifically the Space Gem.
- The Aether seen in Thor: The Dark World is also one, although it’s yet to be confirmed exactly which one. Personally, I think it fits into the Reality Gem's power area.
- Loki’s Staff, seen in Avengers, Thor, etc appears to have a gem. In Captain America: The Winter Soldier, a scene in the credits shows it being un-assembled digitally, possibly alluding to the gem in it being a Infinity Gem. I’d say it’d be the Mind Gem.
- In Guardians of the Galaxy, the “Orb” item that Peter steals houses a purple gem, said to be the Power Gem by Feige.
That leaves us with just two; the Time Gem and the Soul Gem.
"They call themselves the Guardians of the
DisneyGalaxy.” “What a bunch of A-holes.”
Each one has a caption so be sure to click them!
THIS IS PERFECT
This is amazing!! Best one yet!
Gotta reblog :)
They had it comin’ all along. ’Cause if they used us and they abused us. How could they tell us that we were wrong?
CLINTASHA AU - The woes of a superspy couple.
"You’re mad at me for forgetting your fake birthday?! But that wasn’t even in the file!"
oh my god, it’s almost like there’s a real movie.
found this old piano in the bushes last spring, hiking around an island. it’s been there for so long the tree is growing into it & it makes me wonder who used to play it and why it’s outside
1) jazz fairies 2) midnight jazz fairy parties
Page 1 of 35